Our custom process usually take about 10 to 15 weeks, depending on the project. We typically make rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets, but if you’re looking for something a little unique we can figure something out to make your vision come to life.
Our pricing varies from project to project, but we generally say that customs usually start from $2,000 to $3,000
We do only work in yellow, white, and rose gold, and platinum as well. Unfortunately, we do not make customs in sterling silver. If you want a white colored metal, we highly recommend white gold or platinum as it is a stronger and more durable material.
You are more than welcome to supply your own gemstones for your project. We can source stones for you if need be. We also offer in-house custom gemstone cutting, performed by our gallery's owner, Spencer, for an additional fee.
Custom Project Timeline
- Project Consultation
- You and our Custom Project Manager, Sarah, will sit down and talk about what you have in mind for your project! This can either be over email, over the phone, or even in person!
- Design Phase
- Sarah or Spencer will create two rounds of design, usually about 6 to 9 sketches each, to your liking!
- This is usually the longest part of the process. We won’t move forward with your project until you’ve approved of the design!
- CAD Modeling Phase
- We will send your design off to our CAD designer to create a 3-D image of your piece.
- We can even 3-D print your model for you to try on!
- Casting Phase
- We send your CAD model off to a casting house for it to be casted!
- Setting Phase
- After your project has been casted and cleaned, Our Head Jeweler, Abril, will then set any stones into your piece!
- Clean Up & Quality Check
- Abril, then, will clean up and fine polish your project. She will also ensure that any and all stones are securely set within your piece!
- We will inspect your piece under our microscope to ensure the upmost quality!
- Documentation Phase
- Once your piece is complete, Our Social Media & Digital Content Manager, Jake, will photograph and document your piece to use as promotions for our social media! You are more than welcome to have any of the photos he takes!
- Last Looks Phase
- Once everything is said and done, you will be contacted that your project is finished and is available for pick up!
- We do ship insured anywhere in the US so if you’re not local it’s no problem!
If you are interested in working with us, please fill out the boxes below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!